Alpha Namibia Industries Renewable Power Limited (“ANIREP”) is a Public Company listed on the Namibian Stock Exchange. The main aim is to build a sustainable, diversified infrastructure investment company. ANIREP invests in infrastructural renewable energy projects. The company is the first and only listed Alternative Electricity Utility Company on the stock Exchange.
ANIREP has an ambitious growth strategy and is looking for talented individuals to be part of its growth journey.
Interested candidates with relevant qualifications, experience, attributes are hereby invited to apply for the following position:
FINANCE DEPARTMENT: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Contract: Five (5) fixed-term employment contract
Purpose of the Position
Key Performance Areas, include the following:
- Strategic Financial and Budgeting
- Consolidated Financial Reporting
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Support Special Projects/Financial Advisory Services
- Support Investor Relations
- Transactional Accounting
- Company Procurement and Asset Control
- Risk Management
- People Management
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- A Chartered Accountant
- An MBA will be an added advantage but is not a requirement
- Ten (10) years relevant experience with at least five (5) years as a CFO or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
ANIREP will offer the successful candidate a competitive remuneration total package
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, certified copies of identity document and qualifications, certificates of good standing with professional bodies.
A detailed job description is available on our website on https://anirep.com/documents/CFO_ANIREP_%20Job_Description.pdf
All documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Documents submitted will not be returned.
Closing date for applications is Monday, 15 February at 15h00